Never get surprised by leak thanks to the Smartwares WM53 Water alarm. The water alarm alerts you to prevent serious water damage.
Prevent water damage
A leak can cause a lot of damage, especially if you discover the leak in a late stage. You can act fast with this alarm because it alerts you when water is detected with its loud 85 dB alarm. The Smartwares water leak alarm comes with a battery with a 1 year lifetime. You will hear a short beep if the battery is running low, this way you get alerted if you need to replace the battery.
Installation and testing
In order to test the water alarm the battery needs to be inserted, then you can place the alarm on a plate with some water and the alarm should go off. The water alarm can be placed anywhere on the ground, for example near the washing machine, in the cellar or under the sink.
The water alarm does not require maintenance. You can clean it with a dry cloth, but never use cleaning products or abrasives.
What's in the box?
Water alarm, battery, instruction manual
- Prevent serious water damage with the Smartwares water alarm
- Get alerted with the 85 dB alarm
- Easy to test with water on a plate
- Ideal to install near to your washing machine, sink or other places with a high risk of leaks
- The empty battery indicator makes sure you replace the batteries in time