Turn your Smartwares 868 MHz alarm system on and off from a distance with the easy-to-use Smartwares SA78R remote control.
Fast and simple
You can turn your alarm system on and off with just a press of a button. The remote control has an activate, partial activate and off button. You can directly turn your alarm system on and off when leaving or coming home, meaning you don't have to go to the central unit and enter your private code. There also is a panic button that sets off the entire alarm. The remote control is easy to pair because it automatically chooses the right house code. You can use the remote control up to 75 metres from the central unit.
What’s in the box?
Remote control, battery, instruction manual
- Suitable for all Smartwares alarm systems that use 868 MHz
- Simply turn your alarm system off with the remote control when coming home
- The remote control can be used up to a maximum of 75 metres from the central unit
- Equipped with an activate, partial activate and off button
- Easy to pair because the remote control automatically chooses the right house code