Check who is at your door by viewing and talking to them with the Smartwares DIC-22222UK Video Intercom System. You can record visitors or make snapshots, even at night. The camera angle, melody and volume are adjustable so you can set the video intercom to your own preferences
Watch, answer and replay
The video intercom system contains an outdoor and two indoor units. The indoor units contain a 7” (17.8cm) LCD monitor with touch controls. You can view, talk and listen to your visitors in real time or by using an SD-card (max. 32GB) you can view back previous visitors. It is also possible to select between a short recording or snapshots when someone rings the doorbell. The length of the recording is adjustable. The recording and snapshot function comes in handy to identify unwanted visitors and share the recordings or images with others.
Handsfree operation means no more handset to hold and the single touch answer button makes it simple to use. It is also possible to choose from 20 different melodies and even change the volume level. This way you can set the intercom completely to your own preferences.
Always see your visitors
The outdoor unit is weather resistant and suitable for outdoor installations. Visitors will not have to search for the right doorbell due to the nameplate integrated in the illuminated bell push. The 720p HD camera has a 15° pan/tilt function that allows you to aim the camera to clearly see who is visiting you. You can even see your visitors at night up to 1 metre with the integrated LEDs.
Use your existing wiring
The intercom system is 2-wired and therefore can be used with almost all existing doorbell wiring, due to this it is very simple to install. To be sure you should always check your wiring. The slim indoor unit can be wall mounted and is powered by the included adapter. No more struggling, just an easy and fast installation.
Welcome your visitors
The intercom system can be expanded with an extra indoor unit per apartment, this way you can answer the doorbell from multiple places in your home. It is possible to connect the intercom system to an electric door or gate opener, and open with just a push of the unlock button on the indoor unit. You can set the unlock timeframe from 1-2 to 4-7 seconds. You can use your existing electric door opener or use one of the DB5005 or DB5005L electric door openers.
What’s in the box?
2x indoor unit with 7” (17.8cm) LCD monitor, outdoor unit with HD camera, adapter, 2x 10m cable, mounting screws, rain cover, instruction manual
- View, talk and listen to the visitor with this intercom. You can replay the video footage of people that rang your doorbell when you were not at home. The HD camera can take a snapshot or start recording the moment someone presses the bell push.
- Make sure you always see the visitor on the 7” (17.8cm) LCD monitor by adjusting the HD camera with 15° pan/tilt function.
- Wall mounting and 2-wire installation makes it easy as a new installation or can be used with existing doorbell wiring.
- Choose from 20 melodies and adjust the volume level using the side mounted buttons.
- Connect the intercom to your new or existing door opener. The intercom allows you to use the electric door opener and open the door from within your home by pressing the unlock button.