Make sure you get warned in time when the carbon monoxide concentration is too high at home with the Smartwares RM380 Carbon monoxide alarm. The loud alarm of 85 dB alerts you and gives you time to take safety measures to prevent getting a carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide is lethal
Carbon monoxide is a lethal gas that cannot be noticed by the human senses because it is odorless and colorless. The gas gets released by incomplete combustion, for example by gas stoves, ovens and boilers. Nowadays houses are isolated better and better, this also prevents the carbon monoxide from escaping your house and increases the chance of a carbon monoxide poisoning. You can act in time by using a carbon monoxide alarm that warns you if the concentration of carbon monoxide gets too high.
Loud and clear alarm
The Smartwares RM380 Carbon monoxide alarm has a loud and clear alarm of 85 dB that goes off when the allowed carbon monoxide concentration is exceeded. The alarm can be used in spaces with a surface from 20 m² up to 40 m². The sensor has a 7 years lifetime and comes with batteries. You will hear a short beep if the battery is running low, this way you get alerted when you need to replace the battery.
The carbon monoxide alarm can be mounted with just some screws. The alarm needs to be placed at least 1.5 meters from the floor and at a minimum distance of 1.85 meters from combustion devices in order to function well. You can place the alarm for example near a boiler, fireplace or kitchen.
The functioning of the carbon monoxide alarm can be influenced by dust and filth, it is therefore important to clean your smoke alarm monthly by using a slightly damp cloth and biannual with a vacuum cleaner. You should never use cleaning products or paint the alarm. It also is important to check your alarm on a regular base with the testing button. The alarm should be tested monthly in order to be assured that they are well-functioning.
What’s in the box?
Carbon monoxide alarm, battery, instruction manual, mounting materials
- Always get warned in time when there is too much carbon monoxide thanks to the carbon monoxide alarm
- The alarm of 85 dB goes off when the concentration of carbon monoxide is too high
- Easy to install near combustion devices with just some screws
- Can be used near boilers, fireplaces and kitchens
- Test the alarm by simply pressing the test button