Always be prepared if a fire occurs thanks to the Smartwares BB1.4 Fire Extinguisher. You can prevent serious damage and injuries by extinguishing fires at an early stage. The powder extinguisher weighs only 1 kg and is therefore ideal to keep in your car, caravan or boat.
The importance of a fire extinguisher
Fires can spread very quickly and cause a lot of destruction, for example a fire after an car accident or a fire that starts in the dustbin. In these situations it is important to act fast. A fire extinguisher allows you to put out the fire in an early stage to limit the damage and bring people to safety. The powder extinguisher weighs 1 kg and is therefore perfect to keep in your car, caravan or boat. You can also mount the extinguisher thanks to the included bracket so you can act fast when a fire occurs.
Always a well-functioning extinguisher
It is important to always have a well-functioning fire extinguisher you can rely on. That is why fire extinguishers have an expiration date. The functioning of the extinguisher can be affected by external influences. Therefore, a fire extinguisher can be used up to 10 years after you place them. After this period you need to replace the fire extinguisher. All Smartwares fire extinguishers comply with the European legal and regulatory requirements, so you are assured of a reliable fire extinguisher.
Choose the right extinguisher
To be assured you buy the right fire extinguisher it is important to know what kind of fires you might need to put out. The different kind of fires are divided into fire classes, the Smartwares BB1.4 Fire Extinguisher is suitable for:
- Fire class A – Combustible materials such as wood, paper and fabric
- Fire class B – Flammable liquids such as oil, chemicals and gasoline
- Fire class C – Gas fire such as natural gas, butane and propane
What’s in the box?
Fire extinguisher, mounting bracket, instruction manual
- Prevent serious damage with the Smartwares powder extinguisher
- Weighs 1 kg and is ideal to keep in your car, caravan or boat
- You can mount the extinguisher easily with the mounting bracket
- Suitable for fire classes A, B and C
- Complies with the European legal and regulatory requirements