Never get surprised by a big leakage thanks to the Smartwares WM620 Water alarm. The water alarm makes sure you get warned in time to prevent serious water damage.
Prevent water damage
A leakage can result in a lot of damage, especially if you discover the leakage in a late stage because you are asleep. You can act fast with this water alarm because it alerts you when water is detected with its loud 85 dB alarm. The Smartwares water leak alarm comes with a battery with a 10 year lifetime. You will hear a short beep if the battery is running low, this way you get alerted if you need to replace the battery.
Installation and testing
In order to test the water alarm place it on a plate with some water and the alarm should go off. The water alarm can be placed everywhere on the ground, for example in the cellar or under the sink. The water alarm is ultra-thin with a height of just 2.5 cm. This allows the alarm to be placed under your washing machine.
The water alarm does not really require maintenance. You can clean it with a dry cloth, but do never use cleaning products or abrasives.
What’s in the box?
Water alarm, instruction manual
- Prevent serious water damage with the Smartwares water alarm
- Get warned in time with the 85 dB alarm
- Easy to test with some water on a plate
- Ideal to use at your washing machine, sink or other places with a high risk of leakages
- The empty battery indicator makes sure you replace the alarm in time