The Smartwares SC37 Motion Sensor povides an alarm and door chime in one. The alarm or door chime will go off when someone enters a room. Switching between the alarm and door chime can be done with the switch on top of the motion sensor.
Secure your hallway, living room or shed by placing the motion sensor in a strategic spot. The motion detector has a detection area of 100° up to 10 metres. The alarm will be active 15 seconds after turning it on to make sure you can leave the detection area. When entering the room you also got 15 seconds to disarm the alarm.
Besides the alarm, the motion sensor is also equipped with a door chime function. This comes in handy for small stores or at home to make sure you know if someone enters. At night you can just change the door chime to the alarm function with the switch on top of the motion sensor.
What’s in the box?
Motion sensor, instruction manual
- The perfect motion sensor for your hallway, shed or store
- Catch intruders and never miss a visitor with the detection area of 100° up to 10 metres
- The loud alarm of 90 dB provides a strong deterrent
- Change between the alarm and door chime function with the switch on top
- Alarm delay of 15 seconds to turn the alarm on and off without setting it off