Make sure you can only use your kitchen hood if the window is open with the Kitchen Hood Switch Set. The set consists of a magnetic contact that can be placed on your window frame and a socket switch for your kitchen hood. This set ensures a safe use of your kitchen hood.
A kitchen hood actually should only be used when a window is open, especially when you have a fireplace at home it can be dangerous to use it with a closed window. The kitchen hood can suck the smoke of your fireplace into your room. The set makes sure that you can only use your kitchen hood when a window is opened, to ensure that fresh air will flow into the room.
Make life easier
Automate all kind of daily routines and enjoy the extra convenience. This set is part of the Smartwares Smart Home Basic range, a whole range of solutions to make life easier. Control your lights, devices and set timers, our range of Smart Home Basic products allow you to do it all. The Smart Home Basic range is compatible with the Smartwares Smart Switch, which is the heart of your own smart home. It allows you to control your Smart Home Basic products with our free HomeWizard Lite app without hidden subscription fees. The app connects the smart home products to your phone and communicates securely via our own servers located in the EU to ensure safety of your data. By integrating the products via the Smart Switch you can also use voice commands to control your devices since it is compatible with Amazon Alexa.
Easy to install
The set is very easy to install and does not require any drilling or replacing cables. Just place the socket switch into a wall outlet and place the magnetic contact on your window frame. Make sure the timer on the back of the magnetic contact is set at “0”. Press the learn button for three seconds on the socket switch, a LED light will blink. Now you separate the magnet contact and connect. The set is now installed and you kitchen hood will only turn on when your window is open.
Connect to the Smart Switch
Connect to the Smart Switch
1. Open the free HomeWizard Lite app, available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Add new devices via the home screen and select the product you want to add.
2. Now press the buttons on the product to pair it to the app.
3. Once paired you will see the product appear in the app and are able to control it from anywhere in the world.
- Ensure safe use of your kitchen hood
- Place the magnetic contact on your window frame and connect your kitchen hood to the switch to make sure it can only be turned on when the window is open
- Be able to turn the lights on and off while lying in bed
- The built-in switch has a maximum power of 1000 Watt
- Extend your smart home with the Smart Switch to operate all Basic range products with the free app