The Smartwares FL8 Inspection Light allows you to illuminate all the dark spots. The lamp has a 5 metre cable with plug and therefore can be easily placed in your cellar, attic or garage.
Easy to hang
The inspection light can be easily hung in a central spot by using the hook and clip. This comes in handy when you want an extra lamp in a dark area but do not want to struggle with installing extra wires or sockets. It is also possible to use the inspection light when camping, or to illuminate your garden.
The integrated LED lights are 8 W and produce 500 lumens, this can be compared with the light output of an incandescent light bulb with approximately 45 W. The light has a colour temperature of 6400 K, which gives a functional cool white light. The light has an A energy label, which makes the light energy efficient.
What’s in the box?
- Create light in areas that have no lamp
- Easy to hang with the hook or clip
- Equipped with a 5 metre cable with plug
- Integrated LED lights with an energy consumption of just 8 W
- The inspection light produces a functional cool white light