The Topcom KS-4258 Expansion Camera makes it possible to view multiple rooms with just one base station. Very convenient if you have two or more younger children. The expansion camera is exclusively for the Topcom KS-4248, KS-4249 and KS-4240 Baby Video Monitor.
Digital Zoom and Night View
You can use the baby monitor to activate the 2x digital zoom function on the camera so you can watch your child more closely. When the room is dark, you will still be able to keep an eye on your baby thanks to the night vision.
Night light and Lullabies
This expansion camera also has a nightlight and lullaby function you can activate with the baby monitor. With this, you won’t have to enter the bedroom to comfort your baby. Next to this, the camera also measures the room temperature and show this on the baby monitor. If the temperature gets too high, you will receive an alarm notification on your Topcom baby monitor.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Expansion Camera, adapter, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom KS-4258 Expansion Camera
- Expand your Topcom KS-4248, KS-4249 or KS-4240 Baby Video Monitor so you can watch an extra room
- Remote controlled night light and lullabies to sooth your baby
- Temperature indication of your baby’s room on the parent unit with alarm
- A maximum of four cameras can be attached to one Topcom Video Monitor
- Superior image and sound quality with a reach of 200 meters (open terrain)