If you are a young parent, you will certainly want to be able to measure your child’s temperature the easiest way. The fun Topcom TH-4561 Digital Thermometer has a flexible tip that minimizes the inconvenience for you baby. Next to this, the funny shaped duck on top will make your baby less frightened.
Orally, rectally and under arm temperature
The Topcom Digital Thermometer can used both orally, rectally and under the arms to determine if you child has a fever. Within 10 seconds you can read the temperature on the digital display. By pressing the button, you can also see the last measurement. Handy if you like to monitor the development of a fever.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Digital Thermometer, cap, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom Thermometer:
- Digital thermometer with a flexible tip to minimize the inconvenience for your baby
- Fun duck shape to lessen your baby's discomfort and fear
- Determine if you child has a fever by measuring orally, rectally or under the arm
- Within 10 seconds you can see if your child has a fever
- The latest temperature is automatically stored