Get quick and accurate temperature readings and see if you or your baby has a fever. No fussing around with a moving baby or unpleasant measuring under your tongue or rectally. The Topcom TH-4676 Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature within a second, through the forehead or the ears, and shows on the colour indication screen if a fever is present.
Fast temperature measuring
When you are a parent of a young child, you are surely looking for a convenient way to measure your baby’s temperature. The quick Topcom forehead thermometer can even measure temperatures most comfortably while your baby is sleeping. You only have to hold the thermometer to your child's forehead for an accurate reading. For even more precise measurements, you can remove the cap and use the ear probe.
Also suitable for measuring liquids and devices
By pressing the button marked with a head, you can measure all kind of other temperatures around the house. Aim the thermometer, for instance, at your baby’s bottle or bathwater to see if they are not too hot. You can also measure the temperature of your baby’s food by aiming the thermometer at the surface.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Infrared Thermometer, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom TH-4655 Infrared Thermometer
- Determine within a second if your baby has a fever through forehead or ear measurement
- The screen shows the temperature and indicates the presence of a fever by turning red
- No need to wake up, undress, or keeping your child still for 10 seconds
- Also possible to measure other temperatures such as food, your surroundings, or devices
- The ideal thermometer for young parents as it can also measure the water temperature of the bath and baby food temperature