Always know the water temperature of your baby’s bath thanks to the fun Topcom TH-4671 Bath Thermometer. This thermometer is shaped like a duck and sounds a minor alarm when the water temperature is too high. Next to this, it is also a great toy for your child to play with.
No more guessing the right temperature
By placing the duck in the bath, the temperature alarm system activates immediately. The duck will emit sound and light signals if the temperature of the water is higher than the temperature you indicated. The recommended temperature to set the alarm on is 39⁰, but the thermometer can be set up to 50⁰.
Clock and timer function
The Topcom Bath Thermometer also has a handy clock and timer function so you can monitor the time spent in the bath tub. After 30 minutes the thermometer will shut off automatically to save batteries.
The Topcom Bath Thermometer operates on 2x LR44 batteries. These batteries are included in the box.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Bath Thermometer, 2x LR44 batteries, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom Bath Thermometer:
- Receive a warning when the water temperature is too high so you never accidently place your child in a hot bath
- Fun duck shape that will also be great for your child to play with while in the bath tub
- Set the desired temperature when you want the alarm to emit sound and light signals
- Handy clock and timer function to measure the time spent in the bath
- Operates on 2x LR44 batteries (included)