Get quick and accurate temperature readings and see if you or your baby has a fever without having to make any skin contact. No fussing around with a moving baby or unpleasant measuring under your tongue or rectally. The Topcom TH-4676 Infrared Thermometer measure the body temperature within a second and shows if a fever is present on the color indication screen.
Contactless temperature measuring
When you are a parent of a young child you sure are looking for a convenient way to measure your baby’s temperature. The quick Topcom forehead thermometer can even measure the temperature in the most comfortable way while your baby is sleeping. You only have to hold the thermometer at a few centimeters from the forehead of your child for an accurate reading. No need for undressing or getting them to sit still while you hold a thermometer long enough in their ear.
Also suitable for measuring liquids and devices
By changing the slide on the side of the infrared thermometer to the image of the house, you can measure all kind of other temperatures around the house. Aim the thermometer for instance at your baby’s bottle or bath water to see if they are not too hot. You can also read the temperature of devices, but it is also very good to see if your bottle of wine is at the right temperature. Every young parents deserves a little moment for themselves anyway.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Infrared Thermometer, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom TH-4676 Infrared Thermometer
- Determine is your baby has a fever within a second and without the need for skin contact
- The screen shows the temperature and indicates by turning red that a fever is present
- No need to wake you child up, undress him or her and keep them sitting still for 10 seconds
- Also possible to measure other temperatures like food, your surroundings or devices
- The ideal thermometer for young parents as it can also measure the temperature of the bath water and baby food