The Topcom TS-6641 Telephone is a very practical phone with extra large buttons and display. Furthermore, it is hearing aid compatible and is provided with speaker and ring volume control. Ideal for people with sight or hearing difficulties.
The Topcom telephone is very suitable for people with siht and hearing difficulties. The phone is provided with extra large buttons and a large display that makes it very easy to dial the right number. The volume buttons enable you to set the volume of the ring and the speaker to your own preferences, with which you can also select an extra loud ringtone. Furthermore, the telephone is hearing aid compatible.
Easy to connect
The TS-6651 telephone is very easy in use. The analog phone is corded and easy to connect. Because there are no complicated extra functions, this telephone is perfect for people who are looking for a simple and clear telephone. Furthermore, the telephone is provided with a handsfree function that allows you to have a conversation without the need to hold the phone.
The Topcom telephone has multiple settings to increase its ease of use. There are three programmable direct memory keys, so you can call one of these numbers with just one push of a button. The phone offers the possibility to program ten memorable numbers and you can redial the last number.
What’s in the box:
Topcom telephone with big buttons, and user manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom TS-6651 Telephone:
- The corded and analog telephone is very simple to operate and easy to use
- Very suitable for people with limited sight thanks to the extra big buttons and display
- Compatible with hearing aid and provided with an extra loud ringtone for hearing difficulties.
- With three programmable direct memory keys and ten indirect memory keys for extra ease of use
- Possibility to use the handsfree function