Get a quick and accurate temperature reading and see if you or your baby has a fever. No fussing around with a moving baby or unpleasant measuring under your tongue or rectally. The Topcom TH-4656 Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature within two seconds through the forehead or the ears and shows if a fever is present thanks to the smiley indicator.
Fast temperature measuring
When you are a parent of a young child you sure are looking for a simple way to measure your baby’s temperature. The quick Topcom forehead thermometer can even measure the temperature in the most comfortable way while your baby is sleeping. You only have to hold the thermometer to your child’s forehead for an accurate reading. For even more precise measuring you can remove the cap and use the ear probe.
Also suitable for measuring liquids and devices
By pressing the button with the image of a head, you can measure all kinds of temperatures. Use the thermometer for instance for your baby’s bottle or bath water to see if they are not too hot. You can also measure the temperature of your baby’s food by holding the thermometer at the surface.
What’s in the box:
Topcom Infrared Thermometer, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Topcom TH-4656 Infrared Thermometer
- Determine if your baby has a fever within two seconds through forehead or ear measuring
- The screen shows the temperature and indicates with a smiley if your child has a fever
- No need to wake up your child, undress him or her and or keep them sitting still for a longer period of time
- Also possible to measure other temperatures like food, your surroundings or devices
- The ideal thermometer for young parents as it can also measure the temperature of the bath water and baby food