Use the Smartwares CWR-37701 Dashcam to record dangerous situations and accidents. This way you can prevent insurance issues by using the sharp full HD video footage as evidence.
Always record high quality video footage with the full HD camera with Sony sensor with a 140° view angle and catch dangerous situations and accidents on camera. The dashcam is equipped with a microphone and speaker. You can even record at night. The video footage can be easily replayed on the 2” TFT display or with the USB cable on your laptop or computer. This way you can watch all the recordings to note important details such as license plates.
Always the most recent recordings
The dashcam has a Micro-SD card slot suitable for cards up to 32 GB (not included). You can record up to 3.5 hours of footage when using a 32 GB micro SD card. The dashcam will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings so you will always have the most recent video footage available.
Thanks to the parking mode the dashcam will start recording when someone hits your car. This way you can always see and prove how your car has been damaged. If you connect the dash cam to the car power supply it will automatically turn on when you start the engine.
What’s in the box?
Dashcam, car power supply, suction cup, 3M tape-mount, USB cable, instruction manual
- Catch dangerous situations and accidents on camera with the Smartwares dashcam
- Record your journey in full HD and easily replay it on the 2” display or on your laptop or computer
- Use the dashcam during the day or even at night
- Save up to 3.5 hours of full HD video footage by using a micro SD up to 32 GB
- Always have the most recent recordings thanks to loop recording