Secure your home with the Smartwares SMA-40952 Glass Break Sensor Alarm. The set contains two sensors that will sound an alarm when a burglar tries to enter your home by smashing a window.
Easy to use
Scare off burglars with a loud alarm and make sure you will notice when a window breaks. Many burglars try to break into a house by using a window. By securing your windows you can be one step ahead of these burglars. A glass break alarm sounds an alarm when it detects vibrations and if a window breaks. The sensor can be secured with the adhesive tape on the back. You can turn the glass break sensor alarm on and off with the switch on the side.
What’s in the box?
Glass break sensors, batteries, instruction manual
- Scare off burglars with glass break sensor alarms
- A loud alarm of 90 dB will be triggered when the sensor detects vibrations or if the windows breaks
- Easy to mount with adhesive tape
- Can be turned on and off with the switch on the side
- Contains 2 pieces to secure multiple windows